QUALITY POLICY | GREEN BOX
Green Box, as an organization dedicated to the manufacture of paper, wood and plastic containers for fruit and vegetables, is committed to complying with the quality policy developed in this section, whose objective is the development and improvement of its Management System, acquiring a commitment to the requirements and needs of our clients, without accepting any commitment that may affect the quality of our services.
This commitment is specified in this “Quality Policy” based mainly on the following guidelines:
- Establish, develop and maintain a Quality Management System in force that meets the requirements of the UNE-EN ISO 9001 standard, which reflects the needs and expectations of our clients and other interested parties.
- Ensure compliance with stakeholder expectations.
- Apply compliance with applicable legal and regulatory standards in the performance of our activity.
- Establishment of quality objectives, goals and programs, providing the necessary resources.
- Customer satisfaction
- The customer and their satisfaction is our main concern, so we determine their needs and expectations, putting the necessary means to satisfy them, even striving to exceed them.
- Deliver products in the shortest time and at competitive prices, maintaining our good reputation for quality, very fast service and at the best price.
- Raise awareness among staff on the importance of knowing the needs of customers, to make improvements that achieve their satisfaction.
- Staff involvement
- We consider quality as a task for all company workers and the key factor in competitiveness.
- Encourage consultation, participation and active involvement of staff in the management and achievement of the objectives of the Management System.
Green Box Management agrees to review and modify, if appropriate, this corporate policy on a regular basis. Likewise, it is committed to the continuous development of the product management and quality system, promoting planning and improvement actions.